Monday, November 9, 2009

les petit seance

Look at all the beautiful faces I had the pleasure of photographing this past weekend! Some old, some new, all gorgeous, and everyone was so much fun! The lighting was perfection, the fall colors as golden as could be, and les petit seance was a huge success! Special thanks to all the families who took advantage of this special promotion, and sweet hugs to all the little faces who gave me the sweetest smiles. Whether we were inspecting leaves, dancing to Miley, or making Jake-a-licious smile, I had fun with all of you! It was about impossible to narrow the pics down for the blog, but I did my best. Special thanks to my baby brother, Will, for helping me out during the Sunday sessions! In from the Big Apple, he got up extra early to come out and hold reflectors and other equipment for me. Thanks again, everyone, and enjoy your sneakies!











1 comment:

  1. Holy Crazy busy weekend..all of them look great...especially my two favorite little guys!!! I can't wait to see more!!! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete