Sunday, November 15, 2009

michelle & co.

Meet Campbell. Or, I should say, Campbell's family. Miss Campbell will be making her debut into this world next month, and Mama Michelle wanted to document this special time in her family of 3.5's lives right now. Big Brother Kellan, clearly the apple of mom and dad's eye, gave me some very sweet snuggle shots with mama, and Daddy Brady could not have been more helpful in holding up Michelle's killer gams behind the backdrop or lugging chairs to the creek for our outdoor portion of the session (I'm telling you, dear reader, my guys are such gentleman!). Michelle, a fellow Type A personality, had already booked Campbell's newborn session months ago. On Saturday she was talking about scheduling out the next year. A trait I so appreciate. Guys, congrats on this exciting time in your lives! I simply can not wait to meet baby girl, and sweet hugs to K. Enjoy your sneaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment