Monday, November 23, 2009

brooke & co.

My last session of the weekend was such a sentimental one. Brooke and Kheang first came out to see me when Miss Madelynn was still in Brooke's tummy. A year ago this month I went out to take her newborn photos. And I've since seen them twice. It had been 6 months since our last session, however, and I was just amazed at how much Maddie has grown. Walking now. And even more beautiful than ever. And just amazing to me that I've been photographing her since she was just a little bump. Brooke, as always, went all Martha Stewart on me and brought so many fabulous handmade items for the shoot . . . as well as the biggest treat of the season: Santa! And, I might add, the best Santa. Ever. Seriously, how jolly is he? He and I are in talks for doing a little mini-session next fall, so stay tuned for that, dear reader. In the meantime, enjoy the lovely Miss M. Brooke, who threw a party for Maddie the day prior, also baked a smash cake for the session. Which, clearly, was a hit with the birthday girl! Guys, it's been an incredible honor watching your baby girl grow up the last year. Thank you for allowing me to capture these memories! Special thanks to Santa and Mrs. Claus for coming out to spread some holiday cheer. Enjoy your holidays, and your sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment