Monday, December 1, 2008

jill & co.

Jill contacted me a few months ago for a maternity session that would include her lovely daughter, Madelyn, and dog Max. But not her husband, as the pictures taken today would be presented to said husband as a gift. Or two. When Jill and I initially spoke, I knew I liked her. When I arrived at her beautiful home today, I knew I wasn't mistaken. And oh the ideas she had! Finger painting, twirling hair and thumb sucking poses (to match the new artwork for Miss Maddie's room) and the most laid back attitude. Such a sweet mama, and Miss Madelyn could not have been cuter. Max got in on the action with a few belly kisses, and I am certain Operation Secret Prego Shoot was a success. Thanks, Jill, for the fun morning, and enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment