Sunday, November 30, 2008

terri & co.

While in Houston, over the holiday weekend, I found myself at the gorgeous home of Terri . . . older sister of one of my absolute best friends. Terri is expecting her third child (her first boy) in a few months, and she asked me to document this special time in her life. Terri is beautiful, her daughters are beautiful, and her house is beautiful. So it stands to reason that the shots would be beautiful. And the really neat thing was that Terri was open to alot of my ideas, but she also had some really great ones of her own. All in all, a wonderfully relaxed shoot with a dear friend, and I got to stay afterwards for a delicious home cooked meal by Moose and Bump (and I was even invited over for a slumber/Hannah Montanna viewing party by the divine Mia and Sophie, but, alas, I had to get home to my own babies). Thanks, Terri, for an unbelievable session, and congrats! It was such an honor being a part of this special time in your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment