Sunday, November 23, 2008

jenny & co.

Last Father's Day, Jenny surprised her husband with portraits she and Camille had taken with me in the spring. The day after he received the pictures, Patrick put them in his office and sent her the sweetest thank you email. The sweetest. Since then, I've counted down the days when I would get to work with two of my favorite blue-eyed girls again, and hopefully meet their favorite guy. Well, this past Saturday, I got the chance to meet TWO of their favorite guys: Patrick and baby brother (who will make his official debut in a few months) joined us for a fun family session. Camille, ever the ham, made my job effortless, and Jenny and Patrick could not have been more laid back. In spite of the cold weather, we were able to capture some very sweet moments. Jenny did an amazing job coordinating outfits (loved the pattern on her shirt, and Camille's sweater was to die for). Thank you, guys, for coming out to see me again. I hope you enjoyed grandfather's birthday party, and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment