Monday, November 10, 2008

shari & co.

I know it's going to sound borderline illegal, but I sometimes wish I could take my little clients home with me. Rachel, Grace and Annie were no exception. These girls were so much fun. Fun, fun, fun! I was literally laughing and giggling with them the entire shoot. Rachel and Grace are twins, and Miss Annie is the baby of the family. I was so impressed to see how well all THREE of them got along, though! Rachel and Grace obviously have the twin-bonding-thing down, but they also clearly have an Annie bond. Such sweet sisters, and I commend Shari and Jeff (who were just about the calmest parents ever) for raising such beautiful little women. We had so many fun moments that it was hard narrowing them down to a handful, but here are a few of my favorites. The last one is one of my most: a spontaneous, tender moment with Jeff and his "princesses" (and you gotta love Grace's Sleeping Beauty pose; such a ham!) Thank you guys, for such a fun session, and enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment