Sunday, November 16, 2008

becca & co.

Last night I met Becca and her sweet family for some holiday themed photos. Now, lest you think my precious Eva is having a tantrum in that first picture, fear not, dear reader. That is merely Eva making her Excited Face. Yes, her Excited Face. Just about the funniest thing I've ever seen. And just about impossible to focus the camera, as I was in stitches. Eva will pretty much make any face you ask (and was sporting an impressive monkey face towards the end), and pretty much does what she's asked. Always so delightful, and most definitely entertaining (she wants a red lollipop from Santa for Christmas this year!). Usually my sessions with Eva are only of Eva (with an occassional candid with mama). But last night both Mark and Becca joined in on the fun and we got some pretty cute family shots (which I won't post, in case they want to use one for their holiday card). This marked my first time to work with Eva's parents, and it couldn't have been easier (save for the 25 mile an hour winds that almost scared Becca into nixing the session). Thank you, guys, for braving the wind. I enjoyed our session, as well as the popcorn! Enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment