Sunday, November 23, 2008

taylor & co.

This morning I had the opportunity to take pictures of Taylor and her beautiful brood. Let me preface this by saying Taylor is also in the same line of biz that I am, and we met around the same time I started my business. I'm pleased to say that we've since become fast friends. Whether bonding over f-stops, white balance, co-sleeping or International Delight's French Vanilla creamer, I always have fun with Taylor. She has been so sweet to me, both as a peer and a friend, and I've really enjoyed getting to know her. Oh, and her girls are impossibly gorgeous. It was an absolute pleasure working with this family, and Price was so patient as we tried to capture some Mommy & Her Girls moments. Thank you, Taylor, for a fun morning (and for taking pictures of my own crew this evening!). Enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment