Sunday, November 23, 2008

lori & co.

My weekend ended with a maternity session in the beautiful home of Lori and Eric. The beautiful home with beautiful, abundant, natural light, I should add. Seriously, I am thinking of opening Haute Shot's studio in their spare bedroom. Expecting their first child, a son, in early January, this couple could not have been sweeter. And Lori could not have been a more perfect prego lady. You know those pregnant women you see in magazines, the ones that are all belly and nothing else? The ones you are certain are not really pregnant . . . that's Lori. Teeny, tiny, all belly and truly glowing. Eric and Lori were open to all of my ideas, and it was an honor to document this very special time in their lives. While they have yet to decide on a name for the little boy, I am certain he'll be as sweet as his mommy and daddy. Thank you, guys, for inviting me in to my future studio, and best of luck to you these last few weeks! Enjoy your sneak peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment