Sunday, November 2, 2008

kathleen & co.

It's hard to believe that it was only four months ago when I first met Mr. Beckett and his gorgeous parents. We took his newborn pictures back then, and my how some things have changed! His eyes are still To. Die. For. And his sweet little personality still melts my heart. But he's 5 months now, teething like a monster, and almost sitting up by himself! Kathleen and Sean, as always, were so much fun, so easy going and so open to all my suggestions. While the whole time change threw us off a bit, it did not prevent us from capturing some very sweet moments. I've mentioned before how special it is to work with clients on a repeat basis, and that is especially true when working with newborns. Working with Beckett tonight kind of brought it all home for me: he was more beautiful than the day I met him, and his growing little personality was clearly evident; such a humbling honor to witness such beautiful changes in these beautiful babies. Thanks, Kathleen, for the opportunity to work with you guys again. The birth announcement was gorgeous, and I can't wait to see the holiday card! Enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment