Monday, November 17, 2008

amanda & co.

Last night I had the pleasure of working with such a cute little ham, Mr. Will, and his two parents, Amanda and Jeff. Amanda had booked a session with me to capture some family moments (which I won't post, in case she wants to use one for her holiday card), and this family could not have been easier! Will, a 2 and 1/2 year old who looks and acts twice his age, was so obedient, and oh how my camera loved him! Check out those dimples and those eyes! A dream. I actually met Amanda 12 years ago, and our paths have crossed periodically over the course of time (mutual friends' wedding or baby showers). Last night made me realize we need to make sure they cross a bit more often! Amanda makes a killer queso, has the decorating style of Cottage Chic meets Pottery Barn, and Jeff is just too sweet. Just an all around great family. Thanks guys, for a fun evening, and enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment