Monday, December 15, 2008

cathie & co.

A few months ago, I took the lovely Miss Sofia's one year portraits with her lovely mama, Cathie. We had so much fun that morning, and this past Saturday, I was delighted to meet big sister Celia and daddy Brett. Before arriving for our session, Celia told Cathie she had no intention of taking pictures by herself (which Cathie had wanted, since Celia wasn't with us for the one year portraits). Well, I'm not sure if it was the discussion about her Christmas list, what her favorite subject was, or just playing in the leaves, but within 10 minutes, Miss Celia couldn't stay out of my focus! She was all about the poses and smiles, and I was captivated by her charm (and gorgeous hair!). And the fact that math is her favorite subject. Math. Brett was ever the doting daddy to his two girls, and it was a special moment when we were able to take a family photo on the very steps where Cathie and Brett exchanged I do's. Cathie, it's always a pleasure and an honor working with you. Thank you for braving the wind on Saturday, and enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment