Monday, December 8, 2008

jessica & co.

Jessica is going to the Chapel. And she's going to get married. To Pete. In July. And they had the clever idea of booking an engagement session for Save the Date cards. So, after a disastrous game of cat and mouse, we met up last night to capture some sweet moments of this sweet couple. Usually when I shoot at this park, I'm with families and small children, so I've never felt comfortable exploring the woods. But these two crazy kids were up for anything (including trying to nail the Spiderman Shot!), so we scaled steep trails, rocks and trees. While we managed to stay away from danger, some guy from a nearby family photo shoot was not as lucky. One minute he was standing on the edge of the creek. The next minute he was in it. I kid you not. I digress. Jessica, obviously, is going to be a beautiful bride. And Pete, who risked permanent back problems while trying to nail a shot, is obviously a future Husband of the Year contender. They say the secret to a great marriage is laughter. After spending a little over an hour with Jessica and Pete, I'm pretty certain they'll happily grow old together, laughing through the years. Such a fun couple, and I truly enjoyed my time with them. Guys, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this special time in your lives. Good luck with the rest of the planning, and enjoy your sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment