Monday, December 15, 2008

joelle & co.

I'm sure you all remember Miss Blue Eyes, or Alexis as she's known to family and friends, from a September post. This past weekend I was treated to her loveliness again, and I finally got to meet Baby Brother! You'll be pleased to know, dear reader, that Baby Brother was graced with those same beautiful blue eyes! Joelle did a fantastic job coordinating the green and blue outfits, and Alexis looked ADORABLE in her skinny jeans (who knew they made those for 2 year olds!?!?!) and flats! Such a beautiful family and very dear friends. Rob has known my husband since grade school, I've known for over 10 years (and he was one of my very first friends when I made the move from a small West Texas town to Big D after college), and his wife has mad marketing skills which she utilized when she plugged my biz to all of her friends. I am looking forward to seeing them again in January when I take Joelle's family's annual portraits at her sister's lovely home. Thanks, guys, for a fun morning, and enjoy your sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment