Monday, December 15, 2008

missy & co.

I can't begin blogging about this past weekend's sessions, without giving a shout out to my little sister/assistant extraordinairre! This weekend, 5 out of 6 clients were spoiled with their own personal hair and make-up girl, and I was spoiled with my very own laugh maker machine! Such a treat, and my sister did an unbelievable job. She toted my bag, carried sippy cups, fixed hair, adjusted necklaces, blocked the sun . . . the whole 9 yards. Melissa lives out of town, and she had come in for a visit; little did she know that Sissy would put her to work. She has gone on countless shoots with me before, but this is the first time I've blogged about her. At one of our sessions, I was testing the light before my clients arrived. She said she felt like she was doing senior portraits and made me promise I'd delete them. Needless to say, she'll probably cross me off her Christmas list after this entry, but I couldn't help it. They are awfully cute. As is she. Thanks, Miss, for all of your help and support this weekend. I had so much fun, and I think my clients did, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment