Sunday, December 21, 2008

dawn & co.

Yesterday morning I found myself at the castle of Snow White and Ariel. I'm sorry. I meant Jessica and Shayna. Their sweet mama recently scheduled a family photo session, and this would be baby brother Jordan's (born last month!) big debut. Oh my gosh, this family could not have been sweeter. The girls were so much fun and literally could not stop telling me about their Halloween costumes (Snow White and Ariel), and Jessica was telling me all about her upcoming birthday party. She's got it all planned out, from the Cinderella theme to the tea party menu. Of course, her birthday is not until October of '09, but who's counting? Dawn and Brad were so patient, and I was struck at how calm they both were, in spite of a newborn and two active little girls. Such a sweet family, who has endured quite a bit over the last 2 years, which made yesterday's session even more special. Dawn, I can't thank you enough for inviting me into your home, and I wish for your family a very happy, healthy and uneventful New Year. I should point out that, as the session came to a close, Dawn was already planning the next family photo shoot, for November '09 . . . hmm, I wonder where Jessica gets it from? Enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment