Monday, December 15, 2008

luvy & co.

Yesterday's final session involved Luvy and her beautiful family. As I began snapping pictures, all the while trying to get the lovely Sophia to smile, Luvy let me know that Sophia is just a very serious little 22 month old and really prefers not to smile for the camera. Which really isn't a bad thing, because even her most serious face is gorgeous. So I gave up for a few minutes and just worked on some family portraits. But 1/2 way through the session, after she shared not one, but two goldfish with me, and after we played Up in the Air with Daddy, Sofia and I became fast friends. And then the smiles never stopped. I quickly realized the best way to get Sofia to smile (and laugh) was to play I'm Gonna Get Ya. Which literally had me chasing the tot around . . . which I didn't mind so much, as I had indulged in a delicious Sprinkles cupcake from the session prior. I'd also like to point out that at a very young 22 months, Sophia can sign, and speak both spanish and english. Trilingual. Muy bueno. All in all, a breathlessly, wildly successful shoot with Luvy, Sophia and Chris, and I hope they had as much fun as I did. Luvy, I'm so glad you save Ticey's email from months ago, and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment