Tuesday, June 30, 2009

terri & co.

This morning I was visited by three of the most beautiful little faces. Terri is my bestie's sister, and I had the pleasure of shooting her maternity pictures in Houston last fall. It was an honor then; and it was an honor today when she brought her three little ones out to see me. Truly. She lives in Houston, yet she wanted me to capture her babies at this moment. For the record, Terri makes some pretty girls. So it was no surprise that she'd make a pretty boy. I mean, really, really pretty. And such a sweetie. Even though it was Hayes' nap time, he still managed to give me some sweet smiles. He's 5 months, almost sitting up and clearly adored by the women in his life. Sophie and Mia, as expected, were Supermodels. Sophie, whom I have known since she was Hayes' age (for crying out loud!) looked a little too grown-up for my liking (check out her killer Vogue look below) in some of her shots. And Miss Mia was beyond precious. During our individual shots, she wanted to pretend she was sitting outside during a "stormy night"; see her Stormy Night pose below. And lest you think these two lovelies didn't give me smiles, dear reader, fear not. Their Sisters Smiles will melt your heart. The shoot ended with an impromptu talent show, put on by the girls and my own two babies, and was a wonderful way to end a wonderful session. Terri and Jenny, thanks so much for coming out to see me. You have no idea how much it means to me, and you have no idea how gorgeous your babies are (sweet Palmer included, even though he was MIA). Enjoy your sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment