Tuesday, June 16, 2009

amanda & co.

This afternoon I was visited by Sweet Will and his wonderful mama, Amanda. This was my second time to work with Will, and it was sooooo much fun. The session was for his 3rd birthday (this precious and precocious three year old is scary bright and turned 3 on May 30th). Amanda also brought along Daddy Jeff's shirt and tie for some surprise Father's Day pics. Too cute, and Will had so much fun playing Daddy. I was so impressed by this little boy's manners, obedience, conversation. All of it. And I loved his little skinned knees; such a 3 year old boy! Such a sweetie, and a credit to his mama. The funniest moment was when Will informed me that, "After these pictures, Dennifer, I'm going to Gtown to see my grandparents!" Gtown. We posed, drew Daddy a Father's Day card, sat on tables, stood on chairs, and discussed the greatness that is Noggin. And at the end of the session, little Will said that he wanted to come back again. Soon. Melt. My. Heart. Amanda, thank you so much for coming out to see me and for bringing your little supermodel! He is quite the charmer, such an old soul, and has Future Heartbreaker written all over that gorgeous little face! Hope you enjoyed Gtown, and enjoy your sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment