Thursday, June 4, 2009

kerri & co.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing Kerri and her lovely family. I last worked with them this past September, when they were only a family of four. Enter baby Campbell. At 4 weeks, she is just the sweetest little ball of love. And I don't know what is going on in my world, but she is the 5th or 6th newborn I've worked with who has so much hair!!!! And she is totally the third child. As big sisters Cadence and Caroline played (sometimes rather loudly) in the background, Campbell slept through all of it. In fact, the only thing that woke her was when we tried to get her all baby naked for some naked baby pics. Kerri brought along Mimi, who was a great help, and daddy Kevin . . . who had to end the show early when he received an unexpected shower from Baby C. Kerri is a former Plano teacher who now runs a wonderful daycare out of her home. She's taking this year off, but if anyone is looking for somewhere for their baby next year, Kerri might be your girl. Email me if you're interested. Kerri, it was great seeing you guys. You looked mah-velous, and the girls could not have been cuter! Thanks so much for coming out to see me, and enjoy your sneaky!


No comments:

Post a Comment