Sunday, June 14, 2009

paige & co.

What do you get when you mix 100+ degree weather with a 7 month prego lady? Well, if the mama-to-be is Paigey B., you get one haute Mama-to-Be. Of the Year! Seriously, Paige was such a trooper. Dripping sweat, and not pregnant, I was ready to pass out from the heat on Saturday evening. And that was within the first 10 minutes. I don't know how she stayed so calm, cool, collected and beautiful while we shot about a million different pics. I guess if you happen to be married to Daddy-to-Be of the Year, it makes it a little easier. In between shots, Justin would fan his glowing wife, wipe her brow . . . it was so sweet! Paige, like April, was my baby sister's roommate in college. And, like April, they became best friends. They've been through the joys and sorrows that life can bring (even at such a young age). Paige's patience Saturday evening leaves me no doubt that she will be a wonderful, doting mama to baby Brady, and I simply can't wait to meet him. Paige and Justin, thank you for allowing me to capture this special moment in your lives; Brady is one lucky little boy. Best of luck to you in the last two months! Enjoy your sneak, and congrats!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! I did not know you were having these done on such a humid weekend! Was the railroad tracks for my benefit? I love all three of you. Mom - GiGi

    ReplyDelete