Tuesday, June 2, 2009

kristina & co.

Friday night I was able to spend some time with one of my son's favorite little girls, Kyleigh. Kyleigh and Jacob were best friends at school this year (but if you ask K, they are getting married when they are 10). Her mama recently booked a session with me, and I got to work with Kyleigh's cuteigh-patooteigh sisters, Hayleigh and Breeleigh. Mimi and Kendall came along to lend a hand (or 4), and we managed to get some great shots . . . even if we couldn't find any decent water (though I did admire Chase's adventerous spirit when he wanted to "borrow" someone's pond). Kristina was so funny: she stressed all week about wardrobes, and at the last minute she found 3 adorable, matching dresses in the girls' closet. Go figure. Thanks, guys, for a fun Friday night and enjoy your sneaky. Oh, and Kyleigh, I'd be honored to have you as a daughter-in-law in five years!

No comments:

Post a Comment