Monday, June 15, 2009

amy & co.

My last session of the weekend could not have ended on a sweeter note. Amy (a referral by two fabulous clients {thanks, Jen & Bec} who always seem to send me the sweetest folks) stopped by with 4 month old Drew, and I fell in love. He had the most amazing blue eyes, was so calm, and very content to sit back and soak in all of his surroundings. He was especially fond of a little intellectual conversation and would just coo and smile at me any chance he got. At one point during the session, while giving me some amazing eye contact, he just burst out giggling. It was the funniest (and cutest thing!) ever. Amy brought along Drew's baptismal outfit and shoes which were given to him by his grandmother. She also brought along a baby blue blanket that was made for him by his great-grandmother; a lovely way to include the grandmas in the session, even if they weren't physically there. Amy, it was absolutley wonderful meeting you, and I seriously heart your son. An absolute angel, and it was so fun working with the two of you! Enjoy your sneaky, and thanks for coming out to see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment