Monday, October 19, 2009

becca & co.

Last month I took her bridal portaits. This past Saturday I shot her wedding. And Becca could not have been a more gracious, glowing bride. The poor dear came down with a nasty 24 hour bug 48 hours before the Big Day. But you never would have known. The wedding was a family affair, with all three of her sisters in the wedding party . . . and the couple's adorable one year old, Jack, a groomsmen. Granparents, great-grandmothers, cousins (one of whom she met for the first time that day!) and lots of friends. Chris, the groom, was surrounded with the sweetest (but don't tell them) groomsmen, and they made for a very fun group . . . and were up for just about anything. The night ended with the happy couple exiting by bubbles . . . and on her way out Becca literally stopped in mid-run to give me a big hug and a bigger thank you. See, I told you she was gracious. Becca and Chris, congrats, congrats, congrats. I'm still sorting through all the pictures, but here are a few of my favorites! Special thanks to Missy for coming out, yet again, to play my assistant!

No comments:

Post a Comment