Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ticey & co.

Ticey called to book a 6 month session for her twins a few months ago. As the date grew near, she and her fabulous girlfriends decided that they wanted to do one of Haute Shot's infamous playgroup sessions. But, alas, dear reader: most of the dates they wanted were already booked. So little Miss Ticey gave up her twins' 6 Month session for her playgroup's session. No worries: I'm having the BFF of the Year award engraved as I type. We all met at the Arboretum, where fall decor was in full swing! The haute mommies did a fabulous job dressing their little pumpkins in their fall finest. And special kudos to Kate for the beyond adorable pumpkin hats she had knitted for Jack and Hudson, and more kudos to Ash for creating the pumpkin-inspired tutu she made for Kendall. Such talented, creative ladies . . . and they are taking orders! The mommies knew we were on a very tight schedule, and everyone did a fantastic job with that. The kids were soooooo good, loved the pumpkins and loved smiling for me every chance they got! The neat thing about this playgroup session was that I have taken baby pictures for every single one of these children (except for big brother Clay, but we didn't know each other three years ago), and it was very hard not to jump in the middle of them and just play, play, play. Ladies, thank you for a great session. The kids, as usual, were adorable, and you all did such a fantastic job. Ticey, thanks for coordinating all of it, and enjoy your sneaky to the peeky!

3 comments:

  1. too cute!!! can't wait to see all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed, can't believe we got a pic of the whole group with everyone looking! And I love the pic of Jack and Kendall in the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just fell in love with the kids more then I already was. I will have to order one of 'my' twins and Jack for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete