Thursday, August 6, 2009

cowen & co.

Ladies and gentlemen, the hautest little piece of eye candy moved in across the street last week. And, my oh my, am I in love. I just can't stop thinking about him! And with good reason, check out this gorgeous boy. Introducing, Jack Cowen. He came over yesterday for his first of many, many photo sessions with Aunt Jenn. He also brought along his doting mama and equally doting grandma. Who, by the way, deserves her own Fountains of Wayne song entitled "Cowen's Granny". I digress . . . I got to snap a few sweet shots of Melissa and her first grandchild (he clearly loves snuggling with Granny, as seen in the last shot), in between snapping some sweet shots of baby C. Here are a few of my faves, and I know I'll be posting more of this beautiful boy soon. Congrats, Justin and April. He is absolutely gorgeous and just as sweet as can be!

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, these pictures are precious. I'll call or e-mail you about getting some copies from you! I know you all don't have much time before school starts, but come swimming anytime!! Sharon E.

    ReplyDelete