Sunday, August 9, 2009

jill & co.

Jill and David brought little Miss Caitlin out to see me on Saturday. Caitlin is a little over 4 months old, and this was her official photo shoot. Suffice to say, she's a natural. With the creamiest baby skin and loveliest baby blues (just like her mama!), I had so much fun working with this sweet baby girl. Not to mention her sweet parents!
Jill is a teacher and has the whole Patient Mommy thing down, and David is in the insurance business. When I asked him more about his company, he described the following scenario: "You know, it's basically private risk management. So, when my client has three homes, one in California, one in Colorado and one here, and maybe they have a boat or a jet . . . " He kind of lost me at that point, as I started thinking about how my own jet was in the shop and that I needed to gas up the 'vette for my roadtrip out to Laguna Beach to check on the beach house. I kid, I kid. But seriously, David is a great guy, and if I had 3 houses and a boat, and maybe a jet, he'd be my Insurance Guy, hands down. For more info on his company, Calibre Private Risk Management, you can contact him @ 214.585-0809. But for now, feast your eyes on this lovely family. Jill, it was wonderful meeting you guys. Thanks so much for coming out to see
me, and enjoy your sneaky to the peaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment