Monday, March 16, 2009

ticey & co.

I am always bragging about my fabulous clients. Because of you, I have had a year's worth of constant business, and I have not yet had to officially advertise. Anywhere. You are all amazing, and I love each and every one of you. To death. But for the last year, there was one woman responsible for literally 1/4 of my clientelle base. Yet I had never met her. Never heard of her, actually, until I started this business. But month after month, I'd ask a client how they heard about me, and they'd reply with one name: Ticey. It actually became a joke in my household. This mysterious woman who had never used me, yet had sent me so much business. It haunted me. So a few weeks ago (almost a year to the day she referred to me one of my first clients), when the infamous Ticey finally contacted for a maternity session, I felt like I had come full circle. And when she mentioned she was carrying twins, I felt like I had won the lottery. Twins. Newborns. Ticey. Need I go on? So yesterday I finally got to put a face to The Name. And I met her charming Harold, too. Ticey is due early May, but she'll most likely welcome babies Kennedy and Hudson earlier. And I can promise you I am so looking forward to meeting them; almost as much as I was their fabulous mama! Ticey (apparently the only pregnant woman who does not suffer from heat intolerance) was a trooper during our early morning session in 44 degree weather. I had so much fun with this lovely couple, and it was such an honor to finally meet them. Ticey, enjoy your sneak. And I'll see you in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment