Monday, March 16, 2009

luvy & co.

I last saw Luvy and her family in mid-December, when we met for holiday card photos. This past Sunday we met again; this time for spring pics amdist the 400,000 tulips, daffodils and lillies at the Arboretum. Attending Dallas Blooms is somewhat of a tradition for this very sweet family, and I was honored to be a part of it this year. And, I'm not gonna lie, I was beyond tickled to see the divine Miss Sophia. Please know that I mean this in the very, very best way: this little girl is not normal. She just turned two in February. Two. And I swear to you, at times, I felt like I was talking to a four year old. Beyond bright, beyond beautiful, and just so much fun! It really was like seeing old friends this time, and I look forward to our next "get together." Luvy and Chris, thank you so much for letting me work with you guys again! And please tell Miss S, "Ella me lleva muchas sonrisas y hace que mi corazón feliz." And feel free to sign it, as I know she'll probably be able to understand that, too. Seriously, thank you guys; it was beyond fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment