Monday, March 16, 2009

neille & co.

Neille first came to see me a few months ago for a Top Secret maternity session. At the time, she did not know if she was having a boy or a girl. My money was on a boy. So I was quite surprised when she emailed me a few weeks ago to schedule baby Brielle's (pronounced bree-elle) newborn session. This time her fabulous husband got to join us, and oh the fun we had! Brielle was ever the trooper, especially as we kept her cold and chilly in nothing but her birthday suit! Her ever doting daddy, I know, was so worried about her being cold! And Neille, as always, was effortlessly calm . . . especially after catching a little surprise from her beautiful daughter. Neille, thank you so much for coming out to see me again, and for bringing your beautiful family! I am looking forward to seeing you all in another 6 months! Congrats, and enjoy your sneaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment