Sunday, March 8, 2009

ashley & co.

The lovely (and I mean supermodel lovely) Ashley and her peach of a husband Ernest (seriously, he was so helpful moving props every where!) came by yesterday with the adorable Miss Emerson. Emerson is 8 months old, going on 38. Such an old soul, with a face full of beautifully expressive emotions. Her mommy and daddy were afraid we didn't get any smiles from her, but we managed to get a few. Dressed to the nines in a beautiful Easter frock and girly-girl bow, Emerson was ever the trooper. And she was such an angel when we changed her in to Outfit #2 . . . and then back in to Outfit #1 for some outdoor shots. At 8 months, she allowed me to take pictures of her for a full hour without one protest! I had so much fun with this sweet family (Ashley and I bonded over antique chairs in between shots), and I am looking forward to Miss E's one year portraits in a few months. Thanks, guys, for coming out to see me! Enjoy your sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment