Sunday, September 12, 2010

tasha & co.

Ava, could you be any cuter? I think not. Any sweeter? Impossible. More fun to photograph? No. Freaking. Way. Back for her one year portraits, I hadn't seen the little girl since her newbie session. Just as petite as her pretty mama, with the same doe-eyes and lips, she was the perfect combination of her mom and dad. And don't even get me started on her mad genius ways. When I held out a ball to her, she said, "ball." When her dad asked her what a sheep says, she said, "Baaaa." At one point during the session, during the family candids, she spontaneously leaned over and snuggled with Daddy ... while making sure to look at me and flash that sweet smile. It was as if she was reading my mind. She gave me so many sweet moments to capture for this very sweet (and entirely too pretty) family, and I couldn't have asked for a better way to start my morning. Guys, congrats on a beautiful girl and a wonderful year. You have no idea how much it meant that you brought her back for such a milestone. Enjoy your sneaky, and "baaa baaa baaa" to sweet Ava Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment