Saturday, September 18, 2010

kelly & co.

Sweet little Henry. This blue-eyed boy with hair the color of butter came by for his one year pictures yesterday. I am not kidding you when I tell you he nailed the session and was in and out in less than an hour. A half hour, actually, but who's counting? He had the sweetest smile, from ear to ear, on his adorable face the entire time. Which is no surprise, really, when you consider he is baby bro to Miss Madeline. Another serial smiler who has danced for my camera a few times in the past. But today it was just Henry. I shot Kelly's entire family a year ago, and I got to meet her folks, her sibs. They seemed like a really fun, close family. So even though yesterday's session was just Henry, there were whispers of others throughout the session: in the adorable John-John romper he wore, from his Nana. In the wooden rocking horse he played on, painted for him by his auntie (who also painted on for M when she was born). And in the vintage cars he got to play with (that is usually not allowed, mind you) from his grandfather. And in the shots we took of him holding his Daddy's football. It was definitely a family affair for this angel boy, and I had so much fun with him. He was so snuggly. So stinkin' sweet. Kelly, your laid back style is so refreshing, makes for some great pics in the session, and I always have so much fun with you guys! Thanks for bringing him over to play with me! Happy birthday to Henry, and enjoy your sneaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment