Sunday, September 19, 2010

michele & co.

For the past few years, Michele and her picture perfect family have been getting their portraits done back home in Pennsylvania. But this year, with the boys getting older, she wanted to stay in Texas. Especially because a very special family member hasn't been able to make the Pennsylvania pics: their sweet lab, Harlee. So this past Sunday morning, Michele, Steve, Andrew, Will and Harlee dressed up in their finest fall urban wear and met me a little closer to home. When she booked the session, Michele told me that her boys were 5 and 3. So when an 8 and a 5 year old bustled out of the car, I was a little confused. Until she told me that her boys are just really tall. I'd like to throw in really sweet, really well behaved and really, really cute. They posed as a family, they posed with their mama and daddy, and they posed with each other. Their favorite part of the session? Hands down, posing with Harlee. And then racing against Harlee and tackling me. And getting to semi-snuggle with these little gentlemen? Well, dear reader, that was obviously my favorite part of the session! Michele and Steve, thanks for braving the humidity in your killer fall wardrobe! Thanks for the opportunity to work with all five of you, and enjoy your sneaky to the peeky!

No comments:

Post a Comment