Saturday, April 4, 2009

stephanie & co.

Stephanie's initial correspondence to me said something about how her three year old son hates having his picture taken. Right. So if today's fabulous session was him hating pictures, I'd love to see him loving the lens! This little red-headed tot could not have been easier (or more fun) to work with. Ever the charmer and full of smiles for me (and my Wubsy impression). And just as adorable was sweet baby Claire. This little princess will turn one in two weeks and cold not have been any cuter; a big fan of "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and so very generous with her sweet smiles. Stephanie's babies are the same age apart as my own, so we had lots to talk about in between shots. Stephanie and Dave, I had so much fun with you guys! Thank you so much for the honor of working with you and your lovely little family! I hope you enjoyed Luby's, and enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment