Monday, April 6, 2009

lauren & co.

My second Sunday Session was with another little 7 month old boy and his very sweet parents. I worked with Lauren and Wayne when they chose me to do their maternity session, as well as baby Caleb's newborn session. Even then, only a few weeks old, he was throwing me the sweetest newborn smiles. Not much has changed since then, save for the fact that he is older now, can sit up by himself and is literally on the verge of crawling any day. By now, when I see Lauren and Wayne, it's like seeing old friends. And our sessions are usually spent catching up with one another in between shots (or bonding over how hard it is to find cute baby boy clothes!). I gotta give Lauren and Wayne credit: I told Lauren to bring an extra blanket, in case the grass was too wet or if Caleb got cold. True to her Type A+ personality, she brought an entire suitcase of extra blankets, a sleeping bag, and I'm pretty sure she would have brought an electric blanket, had she found a long enough extension cord! She was also so sweet as she sang "Amazing Grace" to her boy. Although, truth be told, his favorite seemed to be "Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail." And Wayne did an outstanding job playing my assistant when he wasn't in the pictures. But I must give most of the credit to little Caleb. By the time our session began, the winds had started picking up and it was very, very cold. But he was such a sport and gave me those sweet, gummy smiles every photographer dreams of. Guys, as always, it was so much fun. Thank you so much for coming out to meet me, and enjoy your sneak! I'm already planning out his One Year session!

No comments:

Post a Comment