Monday, April 6, 2009

deidra & co.


You gotta love Texas weather. Especially in the spring. The cold, windy mess that was Sunday morning almsot made my two families reschedule their sessions. Lucky for me, they braved the elements, and we got some great pics. My first Sunday session was with the lovely Deidra and her equally handsome "boys", Matt and Alex. Alex is 7 months and was such a trooper during the shoot! He sits up by himself so well and has such beautiful blue eyes! And don't get me started on his sweet smile. Matt, the doting daddy, did a great job of bundling his baby boy up in between shots. And Deidra had to totally rethink everyone's clothing choices at the last minute, due to the crazy weather, and I thought she did a great job! Even though we were in shooting in 40-something degree weather, don't you think they look so springy, dear reader? Little Alex tolerated the cold long enough to give us some very sweet shots. Dee, I look forward to our next session, in much warmer weather! Thank you guys, so much, for braving the cold. Enjoy your sneak, and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment