Monday, April 27, 2009

debbie & co.

Debbie contacted me a while back for a senior portrait session with her daughter, Taryn. All of our communication, actually, was via email. So when we met for the first time face-to-face yesterday, the first thing out of Debbie's mouth was, "I wasn't expecting someone so young." So young. Needless to say, I fell in love with her on the spot. And my affection for her only grew as I got to know the lovely Taryn and equally handsome Garrett (T's younger brother whom Debbie brought along to play my assistant). Taryn wants to be a doctor when she grows up, and Garrett wants to be an architect. Taryn graduates this May, yet she has already put in 40 hours of college hours at a local college. And Mr. Garrett is a sophomore in high school, but has already started logging in the college credits, too. And Debbie, while running a successful interior design business, still manages to home school her three children. Clearly the word average does not define this family. Taryn is drop-dead gorgeous with the most amazing hazel eyes. I know she will have nothing but success in her future. It was so much fun working with this dynamic, amazing group, and I look forward to meeting the rest of the family this summer for some family pics. Thanks for the great session, guys; Taryn, enjoy your sneaky!

1 comment:

  1. debbie - taryn's momApril 27, 2009 at 12:55 PM

    Jennifer...it was such a pleasure working with you! You took your time and your ideas are very creative. These pics in the preview are Gorgeous and I am so excited to see the rest. It is wonderful that you don't charge an arm and a leg and we can still get such excellent quality. Because you have good pricing we will be able to do more pics with you more often than we would otherwise. I am looking forward to the family pics toward the end of summer. Again, we all loved working with you and your talent speaks for itself! GORGEOUS!!! I will highly recommend you girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete