Thursday, April 23, 2009

nathan & co.

Nate. Ndawg. Nateman. N. He'll answer to all of the above, but you can call him Nathan. This JT look-alike came to see me yesterday with his haute mama, Debra. Nathan graduated from high school this past October (can someone say "over achiever"?). He's already got one semester of college under his belt, and Debra wanted some senior pictures of her baby boy (even if they were a few months late). Nathan is the son of Dean, and I definitely noticed the resemblance between father and son, especially in the eyes. Debra was the doting mama and such a great help when it came time to hold up the diffuser! I had so much fun with this senior/college kid, and he could not have been more polite! Seriously, such a sweetie, and up for all my ideas. Debra and Nathan, thanks so much for coming out to see me. Enjoy your sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment