Thursday, April 9, 2009

rob & co.

Here are a few shots from a "grown up" session I did this past weekend. Rob and Scott came out to take some headshots for their company's website. Visit http://www.fullcircleadvisors.net/ to find out more about their worthwhile company. In a nutshell, these two great guys help adult children plan for the time that they will be involved in the decision making/care-giving for their aging parents. Obviously a difficult time in any family's life, and I couldn't think of two better, caring hearts than theirs to lead someone through that rough path. They were recently featured in the Dallas Morning News, and the concept is a great one. Rob brought along my sweet Alexis to the shoot, and I couldn't help but snap one or two shots of her impossibly baby blues. I'm addicted. Thanks, guys, for coming out. And keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment