Sunday, November 28, 2010

julie & co.

Another soon to be Big Sister came to see me recently, bringing along her parents and baby bro in the making. Megan was all smiles for us, as she snuggled up to baby Brother, mommy and dear old Dad. Such a little talker, and such a little sweetie. I am already dreaming about the newbie session in a few months! As studio session clients know, from time to time, you might actually spy one of my own little muses (who are still usually in their pajamas, full of syrupy smiles and bedhead hair, as Daddy is on duty ... I digress). Well, Megan spied my daughter. And for the rest of the session she affectionately called my daughter "my friend" and wanted to play with her every other second. After only seeing her for literally one second. If that adorable display of affection is any indication of what type of big sis Megan will be, I think she'll have one very blessed baby brother. Julie and Richard, it was great seeing you guys. LOVED the plum colors you chose, LOVE your girl, and I am so truly excited for you! Enjoy your sneak, and I'll see all four of you in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment