Tuesday, November 2, 2010

jenni & co.

The last few times I've worked with little Jay Bird, it's always been with his dad, JP. Oh sure, his lovely mama, Jenni, would always book the session, and we'd exchange emails or phone calls leading up to the shoot. But we never met. Until this past Saturday. I don't know why, but I pictured a blond. So when she stepped out of the car with a head full of amazing red hair, I was so surprised! And when she told me that the session was just going to be her and Jay, I was so touched. Oh sure, JP (aka Super Dad) tagged along to play assistant to both me and Jenni, but the morning session was devoted to Jenni and Jay. My first born is a boy. And the bond between Mother and Son is so special. So very sweet. And watching Jenni and Jay play in the creek, collect rocks, throw stones and just play was even sweeter. Jenni, it was so great to finally meet you! Thanks for letting Jay come out to play, and enjoy your sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment