Wednesday, November 24, 2010

nicole & co.

The last time I met Nicole, David and Maddie for pics, it was in a field of wild poppies. And there was a choking incident that still makes my knees go all jello on me. This time around, however, I am pleased to say there were no emergencies to speak of. Oh sure, there was plenty of goldfish snacking, reading with mommy and daddy, and little M loving herself in the mirror. Maddie is 18 months now, about to celebrate her second holiday season with her doting parents, and I still can't believe I've been taking her pictures since she was in beautiful Nicole's tummy! Maddie's hair is insanely long, insanely gorgeous and just the perfect accessory for those amazing baby blues! Seriously. They are piercing. Guys, it was great seeing you. Thanks so much for letting me be a part of this time of year for you, and enjoy your sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment