Tuesday, August 24, 2010

stacie & co.

When I first met Stacie, I was immediately taken by her lovely brown eyes. Her mega-watt smile. And I wondered how she could possibly fit so much sass in to her tiny frame. Fast forward 7 months later, when Wylie's Citizen of the Year brought her granddaughter over for her one year portraits, and I was immediately taken by Elizabeth's lovely brown eyes. Her mega-watt smile. And I wondered how she could possibly fit so much sass in to her tiny frame. Like all the beautiful brunette women who make up Izzy's life, the tot is funny, incredibly sweet, impossibly spirited and so much fun to be around. In addition to the birthday girl, Stacie brought along her mother and two daughters;, but the apple of her eye is clearly the little girl who shares her name (E' first name is Stacie). When she drove me around the neighborhoods of Plano, Richardson and Dallas 6 months ago, Stacie and I talked square footage. We talked number of bedrooms and baths. And we might have mentioned pool or no pool ... but the real topic of our conversations was Elizabeth. So absolutely loved by such lovely women, she is one lucky little one year old. And I felt equally lucky (and honored) to have spent a few hours with her this past weekend. Stacie, my dear, thank you for Westie. Thank you for sharing E and her entourage with me. And enjoy your sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment