Monday, May 10, 2010

li & co.

My session with Li and her lovely family had been rescheduled so many times, I honestly thought I would never meet her. But finally, against all odds, I was able to this past Saturday. And I am so glad we were able to make it happen! This family of four consists of the lovely Li, her ever patient and sweet husband Jian (pronounced Jin, and no, he does not watch Lost), their four year old daughter Emily, and their one year old, Allison. As a mother of two children, I am constantly amazed at how different one child is from the other. The differences in Allison and Emily were not only so clear, but so very entertaining! Emily is so quiet, almost shy, and so very sweet. She is one of those children who seem so much older than they really are. An old soul, if you will. And smart as a whip. And Miss Allison ... so much personality in that little body! And those eyes! Such a cutie, and she literally had us laughing and running around the grass. Both girls were so very sweet, and the family was an absolute delight! Li, I'm so very glad we finally got to meet! Thank you so much for the honor, and enjoy your sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment