Monday, May 10, 2010

dena & co.

Two of my favorite little muses recently met me at the Arboretum for a family session. When I first met Lydia and her parents, Bennet was not in the picture (literally), and we were supposed to shoot at the Arboretum. But it rained, so we went studio-style instead. Since then, I've had the pleasure of working with them a few times, but always indoors (B's maternity and newbie sessions). So this was my first time to play with the kids outdoors. And they loved it. During the family pics, Lydia could not stop herself from snuggling up to Baby Brother. And who could blame her? Adorable does not begin to describe the little guy! Smiles were abundant that morning, and so were laughs and giggles. One of the things I love about this gig is that I really get to see a family grow. When Dena's family consisted of 3, I really didn't think she could have had a sweeter child. And then she had her son. And during his newborn session, Bennet made me rethink that. And this past weekend, when he had nothing but the sweetest smiles for me, and Lydia couldn't keep her little cheeks off of his, I was in heaven. Dena, as always, it was so much fun! Thanks for the smiles, and I'll see you guys in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment