Monday, January 4, 2010

ashley & co.

Little Miss Kendall Love. She's about to celebrate her first birthday. And I know I've said it before, but my goodness: when my babies turn one, it's so bittersweet. I took Kendall's first pictures when she was just a bump in Ash's belly. And over the last year I've watched this sweet little girl go from snuggling to crawling to almost walking. She is clearly adored by Rob and Ashley, and she's just such a sweet, sweet girl. When they arrived at the studio, she took one look at me and then leapt into my arms. Now, her mom and dad happen to be two of the friendliest/outgoing folks you're likely to meet so I'm sure she greets all people this way all the time; but I gotta say, it melted my heart. And for the next hour she posed, smiled, danced and, like a girl after my own heart, devoured her smash cake like a champ. Her birthday party theme is a winter wonderland, and if I know Ashley, it will be complete with snow, penguins and igloos. Ashley and I are trying to convince Rob to buy her an embroidery machine. And then I'll try to convince her to open an Etsy shop full of tutus (she made the one Kendall is wearing) and embroidered Everything exclusively for my hautties. Guys, as always, So. Much. Fun. She has constantly charmed me all year, and I look forward to another year of smiles, laughs and "no, no, no's!" Enjoy your sneaky (and the party!), and the happiest of birthdays to little Miss K.

No comments:

Post a Comment