Monday, February 9, 2009

ashley & co.


My final session yesterday took place at the home of Ashley and Robert. Our maternity session right before Christmas was such a success, and I had a feeling Kendall's newborn session would be no different. I was right. When I arrived, proud Daddy was just finishing giving his little girl a bottle, Ashley (who looks insanely incredible after having only had Kendall two weeks earlier!) helped me lug in props, and we got to work. All three were so cooperative, especially Miss K. When we needed awake shots, she posed like a little diva. When we wanted sleepy angel shots, a few swings in her swing lulled her right to sleep. And she stayed that way. Her nursery, by the way, is something out of a magazine, and Ashley and Robert's hard work in there paid off. Truly fit for a princess. Here is a small sampling of our time together; the football helmet in the pic below was actually Robert's in college. He also had a vision or two of his own for some poses, and I know he'll be pleased. Thank you guys, for such a sweet session, for the Coke Zero and all the fun. Enjoy your sneak, and congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment