Wednesday, February 18, 2009

haute happenings

Just a quick and friendly F-to-the-Y-to-the-I that the month of March is now officially booked! April is starting to fill up, too. If any one is wanting to get some Spring/Easter portraits done, please inquire about remaining open dates. I'm preparing for my first official wedding this weekend; plenty of sneaks to come next week! And since I really can't post a post without posting a pic, I'm including one of a very special three year old who is always game in helping Mommy test the light in the "tudio". As always, thanks for reading, and enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

  1. Love this picture! I'm so happy for you and the success of your business, but there is really no wonder why everyone wants their pictures taken by you =) We will be booking our next photo shoot soon!

    ReplyDelete